- This event has passed.
Live Blues Music in Buellton with Xander and Amazing Wine Tasting!
May 14 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm PDT
Live Blues… Amazing Guitar and just pure talent will visit our wine tasting lounge in Buellton. Ready for the blues in our outdoor tasting patio in Buellton! Listen to critically acclaimed west coast guitar player and session musician, Xander, while sipping some award-winning wines. We are happy to offer tastings, wines by the glass, and bottles.
He grew up studying classical guitar, as well as playing electric guitar in rock bands, cover bands, wedding bands, and original music. After winning several awards as a classical guitarist, and completing his Bachelors in Music, he set out to refine his love, the electric guitar for all the music he had learned through the years. His Masters Degree is in solo electric guitar performance and composition. The result is solo performances that are like no other, expert guitar lessons, and insightful music production.
Enjoy your day at McClain Cellars with a refreshing glass of wine, a cheese board, and some great live music. We are open all day from 11 am to 6pm. We can’t wait to see you!
#buellton #santaynezvalley #solvang #winetastings #winetastingroom
A few notes:
1. Everyone must have a mask when entering or walking around the lounge. No need to wear one while sitting and drinking/eating.
2. Social distancing is practiced so all tables are 6 feet apart and you are only seated with members of your party.
3. We are offering patio seating only. No inside service at this time.
4. Reservations are strongly encouraged. To make a reservation visit OpenTable.com
5. In order for us to provide the best possible experience for all of our guests we will be adhering to a 2 hour time limit on all tables.
6. During our live music events please be aware that there is a minimum purchase of one glass of wine or wine flight per person, or one bottle of wine per table.
Thank you for understanding! We look forward to seeing you!