Custom Crush Services
We offer a “state of the art” custom crush facility in Buellton, CA. Our services range from complete winemaking services, and crush-and-go, to basic destemming, fermentation, barrel management, and simple case-good storage.
Crush & Go Services
- Grapes delivered to our facility from your vineyard
- Destemming and Crushing into your fermentation bins
- You take the bins away for fermentation and deliver them back to us to press into your totes.
- Let us do the work or you can do it yourself.
- Mechanical Berry Sorting
- Standard Crush
- Crush for Juicing/Must
- Presses with Whole Cluster Options for Whites
- Barrel Fermentation
- Irrigator or Hand Pump-Overs
- Temperature-Controlled Storage
- Bottling & Filtering are also available.
Barrel & Case Storage
- New Barrel Preparation
- Temperature-Controlled Barrel Aging
- Barrel Fermentation
- General Barrel Services (Topping, Racking, Additions)
- 2 warehouses for storing glass, corks, and case goods
- General TTB/ABC by a Third Party
- Access to software for you to do Wine Tracking/Reporting
- Label Registration/COLA by a Third Party
We offer clients a fixed, annual fee, alternating proprietorship solution. This enables our clients to obtain an O2 winegrower’s license
- We can create a brand for you from start to finish including helping you obtain the right license needed to create your dream. Learn more about Private Winemaking here.
- Label Design & Printing
- Bottle design
- Packaging design and creation
Create Wines that you Love
Award Winning Wine
Led by Dean Guzman, Head Winemaker for McClain Cellars, our team has the facility and experience to affordably carry the weight as a custom crush operation. We can take your wine from grape to bottle all in-house. We have the ability to help a start-up winery establish a brand and a product or take over the production needs of established organizations and help them to better manage their wine production needs.
State of the Art Facility
Room to Create
Custom drains, a complete water management system, tanks ranging from 1-ton bins to 10-ton closed tops. We have forklifts, pumps, 25-foot ceiling, and everything you need to manage a state-of-the-art wine-making facility. We are excited to finally offer our services to other wineries, companies, and individuals looking for a clean and safe place to produce quality wines on the Central Coast of California.